Benefits: Health, Dental & Financial offered
Relocation is also provided
icejam games is changing the game again. Free-to-play mobile games needs a big new idea and icejam is committed to make it happen with the introduction of evolving mobile games. Founded by former EA Mobile leader, Stuart Duncan, icejam is located in Canada’s mobile games hub in Charlottetown PEI, which provides an ocean front life style in an historic setting with its Marketing office in Toronto.
We’re looking for a VP of Business Development to join our growing team. This is a marketing role that will focus on growing our vendor and partner relationships with the next generation of free-to-play mobile game players on the icejam game platform. This role will involve coordination with our development studio in Charlottetown, PE and vendors around the world including ad networks, analytics, and software vendors.
The successful candidate will contribute towards icejam’s profitability and sustainable growth by strategically and effectively managing partner and vendor relationships. This role is located in our office in Toronto and involve coordination with our development studio in Charlottetown, PEI.
- Develop business strategies that ensure attainment of company goals
- Ensure strong open communicative relationships with platform vendors necessary to secure feature positioning across channels.
- Establish business partnerships and maintain existing partner relationships
- Lead work with business partners to optimize marketing strategies and goals
- Research and develop new strategies aligned with platform vendors
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for marketing deals with partners and vendors.
- Contract negotiation with business partners
- Develop and maintain a strategic understanding of the competitive landscape in the mobile gaming market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing or a related field
- Strong existing ties with platform vendors.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile games business.
- Easily communicates ideas in spoken and written form.
- Organized and able to work within a group.
- Proven experience in business development.
- Experience with mobile software or games an asset
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated to grow the business
- Passion for games