Benefits: Health, Dental & Financial offered
icejam games is changing the game again. Free-to-play mobile games needs a big new idea and icejam is committed to make it happen with the introduction of evolving mobile games and its Playable Data™ platform. Founded by former EA Mobile leader, Stuart Duncan, icejam’s development team is located in Canada’s mobile games hub in Charlottetown PEI, with its Marketing and UA team in Toronto.
You should be experienced with user acquisition and ad buying for free-to-play games and have experience negotiating ad buys, preferably within mobile or mobile gaming. You will be responsible for the management of the user acquisition funnel for all active games and partner with the business intelligence team to measure return-on-investment. Your work will have tremendous impact on games to be seen and played by millions of global players!
- Responsible for managing acquisition/user funnel for all active games
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return
- Effectively and efficiently lead performance-based paid acquisition marketing efforts to reach acquisition goals
- Collaborate with CMO and cultivate relationships with partners and companies that can support profitable acquisition, including platform owners (e.g. Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition
- Influence development teams (platform and games) to implement features and/or designs that improve acquisition
- 2+ years user acquisition and ad buying experience with free-to-play games
- 2+ years experience buying and negotiating ad buys; strongly prefer mobile/mobile games ad buying experience
- 2+ years experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Strong background in performance marketing
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration or a related field
Wait… don’t have all of the experience listed above, but can make up for it in enthusiasm, a passion for games and a thirst for learning? Drop us a resume – we are fast growing and have many unposted opportunities.