Benefits: Health, Dental & Financial offered
Relocation is also provided
icejam games is changing the game again. Free-to-play mobile games needs a big new idea and icejam is committed to make it happen with the introduction of evolving mobile games. Founded by former EA Mobile leader, Stuart Duncan, icejam is located in Canada’s mobile games hub in Charlottetown PEI, which provides an ocean front life style in an historic setting.
Do you want to be part of a small team of like-minded industry veterans focused on producing the next big thing in mobile gaming? If you’re an experienced Creative Director, we’re looking for you to join our happy band!
- Creative vision holder of the game and player experience
- Conceptualize innovative new features, concepts and interactive experiences
- Work with the Producer and Development Director on strategies to deliver on the product’s business goals
- Work with the team to design, implement and polish features, content, UX and monetization systems
- Direct and mentor designers
- Review game builds and customer feedback and prioritize improvements with the team
- Highly creative and innovative
- 5+ years of experience in a creative leadership role
- Shipped 2 successful mobile F2P games
- Effective presenter / pitcher
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices and pitfalls of mobile free-to-play social games
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.